3 CASTLES DAY TRIP
Route: Brasov – Sinaia (Peles Palace)- Bran(Dracula's Castle) –Rasnov Fortress - Brasov
Price : 35 euro/person
- Transportation: by car or minibus with air conditioning system;
- English speaking tour guide;
- Escorted tour in italian, spanish, french, german available at request;
- Optional lunch stop;
- Transport by minibus, max. 14 guests or private car available
- Insured transport for guests and their luggage
- Entrance and photo fees at the museums (Peles Palace -6 euro, Bran Castle - 7 euro, Rasnov Fortress - 3 euro);
- Lunch costs
- Tips are not included in the excursion fee and remain at your discretion
Cash payments will be accepted at departure, in RON and EURO, at the official exchange rate.
Credit card payments are accepted also, at least 1 day in advance.
Prices can be different for less than 3 participants
This tour includes approx 500 m of walking on paved road, cobblestones terrain mostly flat with some steps or rocks.
We recommend you to wear appropriate clothes, comfortable walking shoes.
Days of departure: every day
Period: all year round
Meeting point: free pick up service available on request
Please contact us for the exact meeting time (acording to your location)
Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
Duration: 9 AM - 16 PM (aprox)
Please consider that the itinerary may suffer modifications due to traffic conditions
For tours organized from Bucharest or other cities in Romania, please contact us for further details.
BRAN CASTLE visiting hours
- Summer Hours tuesday to sunday 09.00 - 18.00 (1 April-30 sept) Monday 12.00-18.00
- Winter Hours 09.00-16.00 (1oct-31st March)Mondays 12.00-16.00
PELES CASTLE IS CLOSED IN NOVEMBER!
- From September 15 to May 14
- Wednesday: 11:00 – 17:00
- Thursday to Sunday: 9:00- 17:00
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed.
- Summer Hours:
- From May 12 to September 15
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:00 – 17:00 (the last entrance at 16:15)
- Every Tuesday is to be visited the ground floor of the Peles Castle ONLY.
- Wednesday to Sunday: 9:15 – 17:00 (the last entrance at 16:15)
Rasnov Fortress visiting hours
- Winter Hours Mon to Sun 09.00-17.00
- Summer Hours Mon to Sun 09.00-19.00
*These tours can be changed according to your wish.
Courtesy Pick up Service - For your convenience we offer a free morning pick up service. If we are unable to collect you from the main entrance to your accommodation we aim to collect you from within walking distance
Included: We offer you safe and comfortable transportation and permanent assistance from specialized English tour guide'
Not included: Entrance tickets, Photo and video fees; Other services not specified on the itinerary;
Lunch will be served at a special, traditional restaurant. Costs are additional and around 10 euro/ person.
Please note that the time table is subjected to change due to heavy city traffic and road works.
If booking is made in less than 24 hours before travelling, please contact us to check availability.
Note: Our carriage has all the things necessary to keep you safe (cloves of garlic, holy water, crosses and crucifixes ...) so there is absolutely no reason to worry.