Day Trip to Bulgaria
With outstanding mountain ranges, numerous historic towns and a network of working villages with traditions. That come right from the nineteenth century, Bulgaria comes with many attractions packed in a relatively compact country. From all, it's a place of adventures from the first step.
Our adventure will take us to the capital, Sofia, Where you can have a glimpse of this beautiful country.
At your request, we can extend the trip to :
- Plovdiv - A city in the southern Bulgaria. The city is divided in 2 parts: The Old and the New Plovdiv. You'll walk the medieval streets and notice also the grand buildings of the XIX century. This city is known to be even older then Rome and Athens.
- Veliko Tarnovo - A medieval town with fortified walls and cobbled lanes. Is one of the oldest towns of Bulgaria. Yet, the centerpiece of this city is the restored Tsarevets Fortress, that was the citadel of the Second Bulgarian Empire.
Duration: around 15 h;
Price: 110 euro/pers;
Pick up: From accommodation at 7 AM, arriving back in Brasov at 10 PM;
- Transportation: by car or minibus with air conditioning system;
- English speaking tour guide;
- Escorted tour in italian, spanish, french, german available at request;
- Optional lunch stop;
- Transport by minibus, max. 14 guests or private car available
- Insured transport for guests and their luggage
- Entrance and photo fees
- Lunch costs
- Tips are not included in the excursion fee and remain at your discretion
Cash payments will be accepted at departure, in RON and EURO, at the official exchange rate.
Credit card payments are accepted also, at least 1 day in advance.
Prices can be different for less than 3 participants
Days of departure: every day
Period: all year round
Please contact us for the exact meeting time (acording to your location)
Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
Duration: 3 hours
Please consider that the itinerary may suffer modifications due to traffic conditions
For tours organized from Bucharest or other cities in Romania, please contact us for further details.
*These tours can be changed according to your wish.
Courtesy Pick up Service - For your convenience we offer a free morning pick up service. If we are unable to collect you from the main entrance to your accommodation we aim to collect you from within walking distance
Included: We offer you safe and comfortable transportation and permanent assistance from specialized English tour guide'
Not included: Entrance tickets, Photo and video fees; Other services not specified on the itinerary;
Lunch will be served at a special, traditional restaurant. Costs are additional and around 10 euro/ person.
Please note that the time table is subjected to change due to heavy city traffic and road works.
If booking is made in less than 24 hours before travelling, please contact us to check availability.
Note: Our carriage has all the things necessary to keep you safe (cloves of garlic, holy water, crosses and crucifixes ...) so there is absolutely no reason to worry.